With QuickSlide you can create uniform standards for your presentations:
- Insert and manage slides and graphics directly in PowerPoint
- Clear permissions concept ensures process reliability
- Automatic notification when outdated slides are used
- Data stays in your company
Precise presentation standards rely on simple and precise areas of responsibility – only then can you keep slide chaos at bay. QuickSlide’s permissions management follows this tried and tested concept. The result is a central location for all slides and design elements that conform to your standards and are approved for use. Accessible to all users directly in PowerPoint.
- Current templates and high-quality graphics
- Approved content
- Licensed photos
- User group-specific release (e.g. sales and marketing, finance, technical)
By allocating centralized responsibilities you can ensure that only up-to-date slides are available. But QuickSlide can do more. What about those old slides users already have in their presentations? QuickSlide informs them automatically as soon as a new version is available.
- Centralized provision of current material
- Automatic notification of updates
You recently saw a really good chart on a particular topic – illustrating a particular application of your product, for example. If you could only remember where… QuickSlide helps you to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Sort by category
- Full-text search across all slides
- Clear overview of content
Always at hand
On the move? We have developed a practical SyncService for your field and managerial staff. This gives you access to everything you need for your presentation while travelling. Offline as well.
- During your flight
- In places with poor mobile reception and low data transfer rates
- Users select what they’d like to synchronize
- Background synchronization of all centrally made changes via a Windows service